Define Backup Schedule
- At the Backup page, click on Schedule at the top right corner.
- Click on the New button to specify your backup schedule. A LockCube App - Schedule Task (New) screen will appear.
- At the Folder to Backup field, click on the folder icon to specify your desired folder to backup.
- At the Execute field, click on the down arrow to specify your backup frequency.
- At the Execution Day/Date field, click on the down arrow to specify your backup day or date.
Note: This option is not available for daily backup.
- At the Execution Time field, indicate your desired backup time.
- Please save your backup schedule task by clicking on the Save button at bottom right. You will be prompted to enter your Login Password. After that, click on the OK button to proceed.
Note: This Login Password refers to the password which you use to log in to LockCube service.
- You can see your newly defined backup schedule in the scheduler list.
You may choose to stop this backup schedule temporarily by simply clicking on the Disable Schedule button. If you wish to start this backup schedule once again, just click on the Enable Schedule button.